Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 55

Thread: Former Judas Priest drummer David Holland Jailed for 8 Years.

  1. #41
    DeviantD
    Guest DeviantD's Avatar

    Post

    'I dressed the gay lifestyle'...

    That's going down in my 'lyric ideas' folder [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #42
    Inactive Member kandikaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    943
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok D,but you gotta quote me cause that wasnt a verbatem quote from Halford. Thats the gist of what he said though. I get royalties,thank you [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #43
    Inactive Member A Katt Named Raggz's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3,524
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah Donna, I read that in Metal Edge. Halford...said he was always throwing out hints to the fans and magazines, but no one ever went into the depth of things, cuz they were fans of the music. He also said, that people should read Priest lyrics cuz there is hints in there also.

  4. #44
    Inactive Member Gav Ruadh Hallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2003
    Posts
    356
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Rob Halford being gay didn't surprise me in the least. I never followed Priest much beyond the classic songs but there was always little signs there.

    As regards their old drummer.... What a worthless piece of shit!
    Everyday of prison is going to be a living hell for him that's for sure!

    On a lighter note however, it's good to see Rob back where he belongs!

  5. #45
    Inactive Member kandikaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    943
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    agreed with Gav and Marc,yeah he definitely gave those clues. All said and done,I'd see Priest again for sure.

  6. #46
    Inactive Member kandikaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    943
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL!! yeah stace,I was thinkin the same thing: VILLAGE PEOPLE!!!!

    ok,shhhh no body can know this but...I actually had a village people album 199 years ago when I was a kid. Is that not frightening [img]smile.gif[/img]


    Y M C A

  7. #47
    Inactive Member LeeRatbag's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2003
    Posts
    502
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post


    On a lighter note however, it's good to see Rob back where he belongs!
    <font size="3" face="Arial">Hell yes. Looking forward to the tour... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #48
    Inactive Member A Katt Named Raggz's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3,524
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kinda seems different now coming from Halford's mouth when he sings it... [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

    Locked In

    I can't stand the way you move it
    You drive me crazy with that walk
    You get me so excited
    I tremble and I shake
    When you make the moves you make

    You've got the key
    The key to my heart
    Go ahead and use it
    Drag me in, slam the door
    Then I'll be yours, for evermore

    You've got me locked in
    Locked inside your love
    You've got me locked in
    Locked inside your love

    I can't take it when you touch me
    Feels so good I could explode
    You've got me in a frenzy
    I tremble and I quake
    When you shake the things you shake

    You've got the key
    The key to my heart
    Go ahead and use it
    Drag me in, slam the door
    Then I'll be yours, for evermore

    You've got me locked in
    Locked inside your love
    You've got me locked in
    Locked inside your love
    Locked in
    Locked inside your love
    You've got me locked in
    Locked inside your love

    You've got the key
    The key to my heart
    Go ahead and use it
    Drag me in, slam the door
    Then I'll be yours, for evermore

    You've got me locked in
    Locked inside your love
    You've got me locked in
    Locked inside your love
    You've got me locked in, baby
    Locked inside your love
    You've got me locked in
    Locked inside your love

    You've got me locked in, baby
    Locked inside your love
    You've got me locked in
    Locked inside your love
    You've got me locked in
    Locked inside your love
    You've got me locked in
    Locked inside your love

  9. #49
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, the day after the Holland judgement came down, I was driving home with the family in the car and on the radio came "You've Got Another Thing Comin'", and that just opened up a whole slew of double meanings!!!

  10. #50
    Inactive Member JayStarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,474
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Donna, trust me, I'm not gay. I do, however, have a knack for reading between the lines on certain things. It's because of my early years around theatre people.

    I was primarilly commenting on two things, one of which was the fact that homosexuality and paedophilia do have a historical association, plus the religious basis as well. I recall a story about, I believe, Tacitus. He was in a cafe and saw a person he wasn't sure of their sex, because they had a big ass. He asked this person what they were, and they said,"I can be what ever you want me to be". It turned out it was a eunuch/castrati.

    Also, it was used to keep women virginal, a practice that still continues this very day, the "jotas".

    The other was the fact that a SHITLOAD of Priest fans are the very ones that call glamsters gay for the fact they are glam. As for Rob and his dressing gay, of course he does. Donna, I'm surprised at you. I'd think you would have learned by now that most gay males are excessively "masculine", like The Village People. Look at Fred Durst, Twasn't for nothing the very first Limp Biskit release was called "Queer as a Three Dollar Bill".

    As for DLR, what does he say now?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •